Monday, October 15, 2007

Spooky Crafts and Pumpkin Patch #2


This weekend we had our official family outing to the Pumpkin Patch on Sauvie Island. I was really looking forward to this but unfortunately the one I wanted to go to is closed on Sundays. Whatever!!! So we went to the other one and had a pretty good time. C wanted a giant pumpkin but we had to walk way out into the field and the pumpkins were not the best so we got a semi large one. It was fun and I am very grateful that I didn't get sick from the pulled pork sandwich that I ate that was cold except for a spot in the middle. Gag!


Check out these cute spiders we made. I am feeling crafty this year so we got a few ideas off the Internet. My kids are in major craft mode right now. I can't keep up with the mass of papers that are being created. I got Dylan one of those tubs of foam stickers (Halloween) and he has spent hours with them. Best $5 I ever spent. We have to hang these spiders all over....too cute.












4 comments:

Sheri said...

The spiders are awesome! I think I'd let those hang around in my house (hee-hee). What did you use for the bodies?

Brenda said...

I love the spiders!!!

kurlokids said...

really cute spiders, I might have to to those out with the kids.

malissa said...

Go Martha Stewart! Your kids ar lucky to have you. Jack has no clue what the word craft even means!