Welll..I thought we would actually have 4 trips to the P Patch but since it was a rainy weekend, we didn't go with my mom during her visit. First of all, we had a really nice time with my mom. We did have to go to a miserably wet soccer game of Corinne's but other than that, we did lots of crafts, books, home time. We also went to OMSI and took the kids to the Planetarium for the first time. Poor Dylan..the kid is still kind of scarred from Disneyland (and not knowing what will happen to you when you enter a dark room). Anyway....we saw the laser symphony show there and at times it looks like you are headed up a tunnel. Dylan kept asking where we were going as if we were really in the tunnel. Must be very trippy to be a kid.
My mom is doing great. Really...she is just the same other than her hair. I felt bad because Dylan kept telling her her hair looked funny and crazy. Really it was quite adorable. Just very different than what we are used to.
Then we went to Bizi with Dylan's preschool and for once, we had a beautiful day. It was so fun to see Dylan among his peers. He is much more outgoing than I would have expected. The red head boy in the picture is his new friend that we talk about all day long.
Oh...when my mom was here Jeff and I got to go out to Vino/Cinotopia. Fun! We got to eat fancy food and then saw the new Elizabeth movie. A date now and then is a very good thing.
That catches you up I would say. I am starting to think about Christmas and obsessing about what on earth to buy people. Corinne has started a very extensive list already. She has replayed every commercial she manages to see (not many as we watch stations without them...but TIVO sneaks one in now and again) and written everything down. yikes!




2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you got the sunny BiZi trip. Looks like he's pretty good at picking pumpkins, too. And, very happy to hear mom is doing well and had a good visit. We'll keep thinking good thoughts for all of you.
I'm really happy to hear your mom had a great visit and is doing well. She has been in my thoughts.
Take care and I'll be seeing you soon! :o)
Post a Comment