Sunday, October 28, 2007

End of the Soccer Season


As much as I enjoy watching soccer and having Corinne involved, I am also very thankful that it's over for the season. It's 2 practices a week plus Saturday games and is a big commitment. I have to brag for a minute though (and if not here...where?) I am only going to brag because Corinne has sort of been the weak link on her time for most of the seasons. This season she really improved and at the last game she scored 2 goals. Woohoo! It's amazing how good some of the kids in her age group have gotten. We'll take a break no and rock climbing starts back up in a week.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I seriously can not believe how big she is getting! Wow!

Sheri said...

She looks like a serious soccer player. Soccer is one of our favorite sports ... Nick just started taking classes at the indoor center ... I'll have to get tips from you when he's ready for the "big leagues" (LOL).